“My tongue is smiling”. What can help us say that?
Our next multidimensional “Medical Kitchen Wisdom” workshop, combining
Nutritional Medicine, Ayurvedic Nutrition, Hippocratic Medicine, Philosophy & stories is
on the 14th of May 12-14:30
at 8-9 Hop Gardens (Woolman room), London WC2N 4EH.
Theme: “Six tastes for Health & Wellbeing”
We will explore:
• the 6 tastes that are important for health
• the attributes of tastes and foods according to Hippocrates, Plato, Ayurveda and modern medicine
• impact on digestive health of different tastes, foods and food combinations
• what ingredients and utensils to use
• recipes to have in hand for easy and healthy cooking
Bring a friend if you want but, let me know beforehand, so that we can prepare the Ayurvedic snacks.
Places are limited.
TO BOOK either e-mail me: email@example.com or phone me: 07958-495537
Cost: £20 per person
With Dr EleniTsiompanou
Guest chef: Mariana Ivanova
‘Greek mountain tea’ & ‘Ayurvedic snacks’ will be provided