- Recognise the person (patient)
Identify their constitutional (genomic) make up (Prakruti); get to know each person’s (including your own) risk factors for disease and their particular nutrition and lifestyle needs to achieve/maintain health
- Tune into the pulse
Pulse rate information as predictor of disease
- Gut instinct
The digestive system is the key to all diseases. Learn about the key role of “agni” aka digestive fire on digestion and assimilation of food and, how you can balance it with diet and lifestyle.
- Connection with the patient
Learn how to get to the root of the issue quickly so that the patient leaves feeling understood and re-assured with new tools for their health
- Connection with the original intention
- What is the intention with which you set out to become a healthcare professional? Learn the tools that actually reconnect you with that orignial intention to relieve suffering
- Connection with intuitive practice
When faced with the problem of what you should do with a patient, learn how to trust your intuition as a healthcare professional.
- Connect with universal energy
How to connect with the source of our energy through practices such as mindfulness and meditation