“Medicine, a Balanced Life & Ancient Wisdom for Modern Parents” – the theme of my presentation at a baby friendly conference for new parent doctors, at the London Zoo!
This coming Wednesday 23rd of May.
Can’t wait to be in the same room with all these babies and new mothers. And to meditate altogether!
My dodecalogue on a Balanced Life will include:
– Know Thyself (Socrates)
– To Help or at least To Do No Harm (Hippocrates)
– All in Good Measure (Delphi)
– You never step in the same river twice (Epictetus)
– Medicine is a branch of cooking (G.I. Gurdjieff)
– Do one thing at a time, with attention (John S Hunter)
– Let go (my mum)!