What could we do to prevent dementia and even delay its’ progress?
In this workshop, Dr Garuth Chalfont, from the Division of Health Research, University of Lancaster and Dr Eleni Tsiompanou from the Health-Being Institute, will discuss different natural and holistic interventions including:
• modern Nutritional Medicine
• functional foods developed in Japan
• horticultural therapy
• our connection with nature
• lifestyle and brain games
• ancient Ayurvedic nutrition and Hippocratic Medicine
• philosophy, music and storytelling
Research shows what’s good for the heart and the gut is good for the brain.
Come and join us on Saturday 25th June 11am-1:30pm at this unique workshop in the centre on London. Along with an interesting discussion, we offer ideas for cooking (“brain loving foods”) and some delicious snacks designed to nourish your heart and brain, prepared by chef Mariana Ivanova.
Cost: £20 per person
Venue: 8-9 Hop Gardens, London WC2N 4EH
TO BOOK email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: 07958495537